Fraunhofer Digital Transformation Assessment (DTA) Tool
Fraunhofer Institute for Production Systems and Design Technology (IPK) has developed the "Digital Transformation Assessment" (DTA). It is an online survey on digital transformation that Fraunhofer IPK conducts in Europe, America and Asia (available in five languages).
This tool is not just a simple scientific survey, but a self-assessment for companies. This means that companies know their position/maturity level from a general perspective after 15 minutes. Benefits of this tool are:
1. It is a benefit for companies; as they know their position/maturity level after 15 minutes.
2. Based on the total responses received, Fraunhofer IPK can develop a “mini market study”, e.g. status of digital transformation in India, and also benchmark / international comparison (e.g. India vs. Europe vs. global).
In addition to an assessment of Digital Transformation, Fraunhofer IPK also offers solutions for this, in terms of technology and consulting.
Digital Transformation Assessment
Digitalisation offers enormous opportunities to actively shape one's own future and at the same time confronts companies with great challenges. Digital transformation describes the process of change that companies must shape in order to master digitalization.
With the help of our self-assessments, you can determine the status of digital transformation in your company. Answering the questions takes about 10-15 minutes.
At the end, you have the opportunity to register for a free benchmarking. This provides insights into how you compare to your national and international competitors in your industry.
Who can participate?
- Everyone involved in the digital transformation at their organization
- CEOs interested in digitally transforming their company
- Managers who want to get insights in their company's status quo on digitalization and potential for improvement
- Organizations and companies of all industry sectors
Why should I participate?
Find out in which areas of digital transformation your company is already well positioned and which areas still have optimization potential. To do this, you will use a variety of questions to determine your company's position in the following seven key areas:
- Corporate Strategy
- Leadership and Corporate Culture
- Organization and Processes
- Employees and Competences
- Products and Services
- Supply Chain and Networks
What do I get as a result?
After you have completed the questionnaire, you will receive your company-specific evaluation online. The results will help you understand where you are on your digital journey. This will enable you to identify the main topics that are of particular importance for the digital viability of your company.
Take your digital transformation assessment survey >> HERE <<